facebook

Frat rush personality

by:    

Do you have to be a typical frat boy to make it in a top frat?
I would say I’m a pretty funny chill guy, but I wouldn’t say I’m a stereotypical “frat boy”.
I like to have fun but I’m also kinda an introvert so sometimes it’s harder to be social 24/7. Is it still worth rushing?

Posted By: Psosa
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

rush around a few houses in different tiers, see if any of them fit ur vibe. dont shy away from “lower” houses either, because those may be more of what u want.

By: yes
#2by:    

Recruitment chairs just look for kids who don’t try to be someone they aren’t, and seem like would get along well with current brothers. Stay relaxed/be yourself and see where you fit best. You’re supposed to land in the best house for YOU not necessarily the house that you have the best perception of. Have conversations with brothers and just be your honest self and try to get along with them. If all goes well they will introduce you to rush chairs and you’ll have a better shot at getting a bid. I guarantee rush will go better for you if you come in with that mindset.

By: Rush Chair

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

First of all the post by "rush chair" is pretty spot on. Second of all frats look for different vibes. So yes OX or Pike might look for stereotypical frat guys, but Lambda is looking for nice down to earth dudes. I think Asigs rush pitch is that they have no mold and they're a weird hodge podge of guys. AEPi are looking for kids they would have gone to summer camp with. My point is that what each house would call a stereotypical frat guy is different so you really gotta just be yourself. One piece of advice I will give is sometimes you don't realize how the dudes you show up to a house with impact brothers impression of you. You can 100% get caught in a guilt by association situation.

By: Hello class of 25'
#4by:    

To be in du just be really crazy rich and a douchebag

By: Zeta

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.