facebook

Frat hazing question

by:    

Looking to rush next semester. I know hazing happens to some extent in all frats. But do all the top frats have bad hazing? I'm fine with it as long as it doesn't cross any boundaries, like alcohol things, getting physically hurt, or anything really weird.

Posted By: appp
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Looks like the tops aren't quite for you then

By: ^^
by: tbh   

Most mid tiered frats too honestly

By: tbh
#2by:    

any fraternity in the top 8 just is not gonna work for you then

By: lol
#3by:    

Yeah idk about the tops for you but Id try and go Lambda/Xi. Idk how they're the top of the mid when they probably have the least hazing of the mids but check em out this fall

By: .
by: lol wut   

whoever told you these houses have an easy term lied to you

By: lol wut
#4by:    

Joining Ox, aepi, pkp, fiji, pike, asig, lambda, or xi and you will suffer the entire pledge term

By: yes
#5by:    

all fraternities technically "haze" since they're forcing the pledge class to do stuff, but it depends on the extent.

Top tiers and some bids psychologically and physically haze the pc; theyre mean to the pc, and force them to do a bunch of bad physical things.

bottom tiers and some mids don't really psychologically haze the pc; they're still pretty nice to the pc, but that doesn't mean the pc still doesn't have to drink a lot of alcohol, clean up after brothers, or do a bunch of stupid stuff for the brothers.

That's two distinct differences I notice. Not a single organization in greek life is free of "hazing," but some are absolute jerks to the pc, while others are nice to the pledge class and just make them do the stuff "bc that's what they went through."

Also if a house says they don't haze during rush, that just means that they lightly haze compared to other houses. Don't ask them that during rush though.

By: prepare
#6by:    

no fraternity ever has hazed on my watch

By: IFC

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.