facebook

good frats to rush

by: joeyB

I'm planning to rush next fall, and definitely want to go to a frat that has fun parties and good culture. But I'm confused on where to start. I'm thinking i'm probably only going to rush one or two, not a lot, but if i don't get any bids thats fine, its kinda just for fun.

If i do get a bid, I don't want to rush a frat with harsh hazing or anything. I heard FIJI is pretty balanced. Any ideas?

Posted By: joeyB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Du   

Rush du if u wanna mix with sk and axo and have a great brotherhood and no hazing

By: Du
by: LolApr 10, 2021 1:29:01 AM

Great brotherhood and no hazing don’t go together

By: Lol
by: ya rightApr 10, 2021 12:04:25 PM

du has never mixed with axo or skrappa but nice try

By: ya right
#2  by: .   

Fiji will send you to the hospital

By: .
by: randoApr 10, 2021 2:46:45 PM

deadass?

By: rando
by: randoApr 10, 2021 2:47:32 PM

deadass?

By: rando
by: SApr 11, 2021 1:30:17 PM

Lmao no

By: S
#3  by: .   

If you don't want hazing you should restart SAE or Chi Psi

By: .
#4  by: Hazing=Good   

Going through hazing is actually a good thing. It builds character and when you are going through it with your pc, you guys will all come out way closer than if you didn’t experience it. It sucks but it’s part of joining a frat+it won’t be as bad as you think. There’s a reason you don’t hear about hazing deaths at Michigan. Obviously hazing varies between frats but It’s not like the hazing at SEC schools. I wouldn’t let rumors influence your decision.

By: Hazing=Good
by: truthApr 14, 2021 12:19:43 PM

rt. Every fraternity does it, but each just does it differently. That's why there are so many more issues with sororities, and why they're so cliquey. All you have to do is dress properly, and smile properly, and you're in a srat. But for frats, you actually gotta do stuff that will be stupid/suck, but it will make for a much better bond.

By: truth
#5  by: Psi Upsilon   

Rush Psi U!!!

By: Psi Upsilon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.