facebook

What is IFC Doing?

by:    

Okay I put this out there because I am genuinely curious. At this point, a majority of frats on this campus are not affiliated with the IFC anymore, and definetely not many relevant ones (Only good frat left in the IFC is Phi Psi). If the precedent is that if you get in trouble you can just join the AAIFC which has even less rules and oversight than the IFC does. If the IFC's goal is run a positive greek orgainzation this is clearly counter intuitive, and yet the continue to kick frats out left and right all the while doing nothing to reaffiliat AAIFC frats. This system is beyond stupid and dangerous. Does anyone know why they're doing this? It just seems so stupid.

Posted By: Idiots
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

My friends and I have been debating the same thing. It seems like every week we see another frat getting kicked out of IFC, yet it changes essentially nothing for these frats. We thought either 1: The ultimate goal is the abolition of greek life and by taking away a parent organization these AAIFC frats will get in actual legal trouble and have to fold or 2: they believe that since they control panhel they still have essentially the same level of control by forcing sororities to act in certain ways.

By: good question
#2by:    

IFC is dumb I give it two years until almost all the frats are disaffiliated

By: .
#3by:    

Tbh it’s a lose lose situation for the IFC. If they don’t kick frats off, especially one’s caught hazing, they will be perceived as enabling their behavior. And if God forbidden there is a hazing accident, the IFC is partly liable, especially if a fraternity had been caught red handed in the past. But you’re right, kicking frats out of the IFC just deregulates their behavior and drives them even more underground.

By: True But...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: idiots   

yah totally see how they're kinda stuck. But its not like they have done anything at all to even try and remotely remedy the situation.

By: idiots
#4by:    

IFC is weak and morons

By: Suck
#5by:    

Hhhhhhhh

By: Vvhgg
#6by:    

Phi psi unaffiliated, they're not even on the ifc list

By: Sad
#7by:    

the top left are

pike (IFC fights with nd pike wants to leave but nationals wont let pike)
lambda
xi

everyone dsig and below is in ifc i think

soon unaffiliated vs ifc will just match rank

By: ifc

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.