facebook

Phi Delt listen up

by:    

You’ve been back for less than a year. You’re not mid tier. Check back in a few years when you're actually having mixers but for now stop self ranking above ATO and Snu.

Posted By: Come on
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

i think they know their place dude, and they’ve mixed with lots of srats so im not sure where ur hearing they haven’t

By: haha
#2by:    

Phi Delt just needs to get in their lane.

By: But
by: dumb   

theyre in it and never left it

By: dumb
#3by:    

Phi Delt lives on this site. Who is downvoting this stuff. They selfrank all the time and are obsessed with their image even though they do not have house yet and are brand new. Give it time to develop a natural reputation. I like them and hope they do well I know a couple guys in there but they gotta relax.

By: ok
by: .   

Theres like at most 2 downvotes on any comment on this thread which is most likely someone else..

By: .
#4by:    

It's so funny how all of this is based off the fact that ppl think they made those other ranks when it was most likely someone trying to make them or lambda look bad

By: L
#5by:    

Phi delt this is embarrassing! Get off this site and set up a mixer!

By: Lol
#6by:    

The new phi delt is NOTHING like the old one!

Some weird guys. ok they got 14 guys- who are as close to geed as u get

try socializing more that 1 required time with a srat

By: nope
#7by:    

literally who are they even mixing with rn?? they’re so inactive...

By: ummm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#8by:    

All the comments go to show the phi delt haters are on here more than phi delt themselves.

By: ^^
by: Pho Delt   

Hello Phi Delt... we know that you wrote all of these. Nobody cares enough about you to come on greek rank and defend ur name lol

By: Pho Delt
#9by:    

bump

By: bump
#10by:    

PHI DELT SUS

By: SUS

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.