Correct.

By: ^^^
#2by:    

Lambda, DU, and DTD all down a line and Snu up one and they're good

By: yy
#3by:    

Omg Phi Delt - stoppppppp

By: Oh hey

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

how is no one questioning phi delt rn

By: anyone ever been
#5by:    

DKE is a bottom tier house. If you believe anything else you're delusional

By: no
#6by:    

ATO and Phi Delt must live on this site. In what world are two pgpless fraternities above two with pgps for next year? (Snu, Tdx). The only things I've heard about ATO and Phi Delt is how awkward and weird they are. Sure, Phi Delt has the pit next year but in what world are they tailgating with Pike, Phi Psi, and DU. Come on

By: hey
by: huh   

snu doesnt have a pgp??

By: huh
by: Snu   

Snu is with gphi

By: Snu
by: .   

Um the pit is one huge tailgate so every house in there ends up tailgating with each other so..

By: .
by: Wrong   

GPhi is with TDX

By: Wrong
#7by:    

ok lambda no

By: huh
#8by:    

Ok Real Talk I know A couple ppl in the frats that are ~not usually where they're supposed to be~ (you can guess which ones, regardless of tier) and all of em don't think these are right or really give a damn about ranks so how about everybody calm down and stop throwing houses under the bus that didn't make these alright good. You've gotta think that no frat is gonna intentionally make rankings they know will make em look bad.

By: Real Talk
by: ^^   

THISSS. My guess is that Xi or someone around there put Lambda up a line and Snu or ATO put Phi delt there cuz they know ppl would go ape sh it. Come one guys wheres that "greek life has a higher gpa" brainpower I keep hearing about. Don't see it on this post, gotta look below the surface Chad and Brad.

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.