facebook

Which for Fall COB

by:    

I'm thinking of doing COB in the fall, but I don't really know about any of the sororities. Which is better, Gphi, Dphie, AGD or KD? Those are the ones most of my friends are in.

Posted By: ??
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All about the same experience more or less. talk to your friends and see how they like it instead of asking randos online who may not even be in them. go with your gut and what feels right. don’t listen to the silly posts ranking them designed to cause fights.

By: answer
#2by:    

There is no guarantee any of these houses are doing COB in the fall lol. See if you like the people at the houses first.

By: lol
#3by:    

cob them all and decide based on the vibes! this site is full of trolls and randos and you can't actually make a decision off of greekrank

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

there is no guaranteed that these houses will be COB, but there is a chance that they do. In my objective opinion, most sororities here are pretty similar. Yes, there is a notable difference between DDD and AGD, but you will find girls you like in every sorority (each has over 200 members). Of the ones you listed, here are my opinions:

GPhi: Very smart girls across the board, but their sisterhood has been a bit strained this year. There is a division between the girls who go out and those who don't. Right now they are known around campus as snitches, but that will hopefully fade soon. PGP unknown

Pi Phi: Again, very smart girls. They have a good reputation around campus. A majority of them are kind, but they took some girls this past recruitment cycle that are very focus on their reputations (there are girls like this at every sorority). PGP with DTD

Dphie: Don't really know much about them. Low campus profile, but sometimes that is for the best!PGP unknown

KD: Newest sorority on campus, so their reputation is a bit more flexible than the others. If greek rank is to be believed, they are on the rise. KDs seem to have really good sisterhood within the house, but idk about the girls outside--seems strained. Of the four listed, they have the reputation for being the biggest party girls. PGP with DSig

By: honest opinion
by: pgp   

I believe Dphie is PGP with Pikapp. Gphi doesn’t have a PGP.

By: pgp
by: original commenter    

for reference, I seriously considered Pi Phi and KD. I also was briefly really into GPhi and Deeph during rush. I like all four of them and I have friends in each. Wishing you good luck with COB

By: original commenter
by: ^^   

accurate assessment

By: ^^

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.