facebook

What is your major?

by:    

I'm deciding between going here and another college in the fall, however it seems like most girls in their sororities are typical "feminine" majors like nursing, communications, education, etc (which are great majors but I personally want to be in a sorority with educational diversity).
If you could just comment your major so I could get an idea of the major diversity here!

Posted By: hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

There's a ton of major diversity in sororities here, Michigan is one of the top public colleges in the country. I'm a business admin major and some of my sorority sisters are majoring in engineering, biology, biomedical science, public health, nursing, astrophysics, economics, and many are pre-med/pre-dentistry.

By: Major
#2by:    

Biology

By: meee
#3by:    

Originally I was a business major but switched to elementary education. There are all types of girls in each sorority here!

By: :)
#4by:    

Most of the loser greek life kids here are business

By: PNM
by: yikes   

so, you didn't get into ross? :/

By: yikes
#5by:    

Electrical Engineering

By: Girly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.