facebook

Pi Phi is problematic?

by:    

My friend told me their exec is bad, the new members don’t like it, and they keep getting in trouble with FSL...KD and GPhi taking their place soon (or did they already)?

Posted By: yikes
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

gphi is down horrendously bad and pi phi is doing well. try again.

By: ha
by: lol   

pi phi is the same as gphi just more active in greekrank. nicer girls in gphi.

By: lol
by: telephone   

Well, MY friend said YOU are a gossip with too much time on her hands who spreads rumors on greekrank to get her laughs during a pandemic.

By: telephone
#2by:    

“Their place” was only made by new sororities coming. Pi Phi has and always will be bottom tier.

By: pi phi
#3by:    

do u mean pi beta phi????

By: what r u talking about
by: idiot   

huh? what other pi phi is there

By: idiot
by: nah   

No I mean pi kappa phi

By: nah
#4by:    

half of their members are embarrassingly messy social climbers who didn't get a bid from their top house and the other half are just weird and have no personality. definitely falling fast

By: uh oh
#5by:    

heard the same thing about the girls on exec, anyone know why ?

By: RIP

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

They have a bad rep with fraternities because their president constantly brags about calling the cops on fraternity parties. Kinda dumb especially cuz its her "sisters" getting in trouble when she does

By: narcs
by: Classic   

Why are all the lower mid/ bottom presidents doing this

By: Classic
by: m   

cuz they can't get dik

By: m
#7by:    

Id wife a pi phi up

By: Incoming frosh
#8by:    

Pi phi has been a hot mess over the past year. So many girls dropped. Definitely not as good of a sisterhood as people think

By: Bad
by: Guest   

some of the girls in pi phi are rachet as fck... would never wife a pi phi. would wife a kd so much faster

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.