facebook

transfering

by:    

If I'm in a top or upper-middle tier sorority at my current school, which also happens to be top or upper-middle tier at Michigan, will I be able to continue to be in that sorority at Michigan if I transfer there?

Posted By: me
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

What sorority? What school are you transferring from?

By: answer
by: me   

I don't want to specify the sorority, but it's a top tier sorority at Syracuse.

By: me
#2by:    

So...KKG, Tri Delt, and Phi should be on the lookout for a transfer from Syracuse who uses GreekRank (assuming that you didn't include DG, Theta, or SDT as "top or upper-middle tier at Michigan").

There's a formal process for transferring in most organizations. You'd have to contact the chapter and go through their affiliation process. However, they aren't required to take you.

By: GaveYourselfAway
by: me   

Would they still take me if I'm going to be a junior? And i'm not for sure transferring to umich. I'll most likely be staying but I just wanted to look at the options.

By: me
#3by:    

Take what u read on here with caution. Contact your chapter and forget referencing this site. It's about as accurate as global warming.

By: Careful
by: what?   

So its about as accurate as scientific fact? Thats a bad analogy

By: what?
#4by:    

you prolly can but each is different

By: lprolly

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.