facebook

DTD needs a reality check

by:    

I swear they’re the snobbiest guys on campus and just think they’re better than every sorority. Something changed this year and now no sorority likes going there because they act so rude and like they’re so much better than everyone. Like reality check your pgp is pi phi you’re a bottom house. You’re better than TDX maybe and that’s about it get your head out of your ass or you’ll be TDX in a year.

Posted By: pi phi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

To be fair they did upgrade their pgp from gphi to pi phi. Nthn special about the sororities they've been mixing with in the past couple years tho.

By: yuh
by: ok DTD   

Wow what an upgrade they went from a bottom tier to a bottom tier that’s falling. That’s how you know DTD is top.

By: ok DTD
by: lol   

Let’s not bring the girls into it there’s nothing special about DTD

By: lol
by: ok   

Gphi and pi phi are the same house

By: ok
by: .   

No I'd say pi phi is a bit higher. Gphiers give off this weird vibe that no other house has. Pi phi is closer to wife material, also overall hotter

By: .
by: humiliating urself pi phi   

pi phi please get off greekrank. “wife material” LOL

By: humiliating urself pi phi
#2by:    

This is true I have no idea where I am

By: dtd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hope this helps!   

i think dtd is at 1928 geddes avenue! it’s next to oswego and across from the arb.

By: hope this helps!
#3by:    

Who are you? Where am I?

By: still dtd

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.