facebook

Which fraternity is the cheapest / poorest

by:    

Which one is the most middle class and not filled with crazy rich people. Are there any that are just known to be filled with guys who are not spewing with cash?

Posted By: Fraternity
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I know phi psi has cheap dues, ox is pretty significant and aepi is just a ridiculous amount. Aepi basically requires wealth.

By: Phi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

By far the cheapest they never have alcohol only frat that has this issue

By: Du
by: Wtf   

This is so wrong du has some of the richest guys at Michigan

By: Wtf
#3by:    

This is just based on the cars in their parking lots... But Beta and Triangle seem to be a bit less rich than the others. Lots of in state guys join those fraternities, so I guess it makes sense then. Some other bottoms are probably like this too. Maybe shady, but they're still richer than beta and triangle. Hm I bet you could actually correlate the tier of a house to its wealth. That would be an interesting diagram. Higher tier=higher wealth.

By: true
#4by:    

I’m po and I’m in du they don’t care they pay my dues for me

By: po
#5by:    

People say that guys in Delta Chi have a lot of money but honestly I saw a 2019 in their lot yesterday.

By: fake

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.