facebook

What if there was no such thing as pgp??

by:    

It's not like the girls watch the games anyways. TBH I think gameday would be more fun if it were just the guys in my fraternity, and then maybe hang out w girls after the game. Idk man. I pledged last winter, so idk what a true gameday with our pgp is like, but I secretly think it's just an overhyped wash all for nothing. Pgp's are defiantly more "for the sororities," bc it's not like they're gonna actually watch the game as much compared to fraternities... And who are we sitting at the game with? Oh yeah. Our fraternities. Probably is just me who feels this way, but this pgp stuff seems like a load of bs that girls love for some reason.

Posted By: what if
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Girls don’t like PGP it’s not fun going to the same tailgate every gameday. I’d prefer to hang out with my friends and go to multiple tailgates

By: girls
#2by:    

Forreal I know so many girls that just go to any tailgate and not the frat that's their pgp like just get rid of it. Also yeah it prolly does get boring going to the same one every time.

By: .,
#3by:    

Pgp is dumb. Just ball with whoever u like.

By: Pgp

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Hey sigma chi

By: Du
#5by:    

"it's not like the girls watch the games anyways" how dumb are u

By: bruh
#6by:    

bumppp

By: yup

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.