facebook

Logan from Delta Yoopsilon won't text me back

by:    

Hey I'm not in greeklife so I do not know how any of this works, but I spent some time this past weekend with Logan, who said he was in a fraternity that I think is called Delta yoopsilon. He said he'd text me back but he literally hasn't, and I'm getting pissed. I live at East Quad, so he said he would come by but he literally hasn't. So will Logan see this message since this is where people in frats go to message each other, or no. Will people in Logan's frat tell him to text me back (he should know who I am)

Posted By: wtf is this
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Just go to du this weekend or get the hint he doesn’t like u

By: Lol
#2by:    

I'm crying at this omg omg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

By: lol
#3by:    

I live with him I got you g he’ll be blowing up your phone soon

By: Dj
by: Yup   

can confirm Logan will text back

By: Yup
#4by:    

you're just one of the many. Hopefully you're still able to walk after this weekend. If so, walk away and move on.

By: period
#5by:    

kid you were a total turk, i just wanted help on the homework. also you touched my thigh in an uncomfortable manner

By: Logan
#6by:    

wait so are you the one that clogged our toilet? Logan was complaining about you tbh.

By: oops

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.