facebook

how is gamma phi?

by:    

What is the generally reputation of GPhi at umich? Are the girls hot? are they nice? Who do they mix with? How is there new pc?

Posted By: theta
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Good sorority nice girls

By: Truth
#2by:    

Nice girls, don’t really care about ranks. Some are hot, some are not, they did really well with their new pc but of course there are still a few strange ones that you don’t know why they are there, mix with dtd, dsig, tdx.

By: Pi
#3by:    

Nice girls and don’t care too much about climbing ranks or anything which I think makes a good group of girls with a tight sisterhood, can’t go wrong at Gphi

By: Guest
#4by:    

I think their reputation on campus is good because they tend to not care about rankings and focus more on their sisterhood and being involved on campus. They are relatively new (past 5/6 years?) so that also affects their reputation, but I think they did well this rush especially seeing how other higher ranked srats did. Lower tier though so you have some hotties but some questionable

By: good & nice
#5by:    

gphi?? fully invested in social climbing unlike what you’ve heard here, theres a ton of amazing people in it ofc but there are many bad apples who absolutely ruin it for everyone else. tbh its not an org you want to join. id pick somewhere else if i were u, just based off the sheer negativity surrounding that house. and this isn’t coming from someone whose in panhel.

By: periodt.

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sure   

ok KD

By: sure
by: Lol    

Heyyyy kd😘

By: Lol
by: uh   

like what is the purpose of being this mean

By: uh
by: facts   

no this is true. mainly sweet but a few crazies live on greekrank and hate on sororities like kd as you can see by these replies

By: facts
#6by:    

Not great really. Very mixed bag of girls. Some cool ones some weird ones Some hot many not.

By: meh
#7by:    

the ones I’ve met are super weird, but idk. not that hot, and their new pc was not great compared to other “bottom tier” sororities.

By: truth
#8by:    

ignore the super sweet comments, the real answers are the controversial ones.

By: lol
#9by:    

They often go by gphi

By: Gphi

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.