facebook

Thoughts on pi phi?

by:    

Whats ur thoughts on pi phi cuz I thought they were low tier but they look like they got some baddies on their IG

Posted By: Moe
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Where are these baddies? I don’t see any. Obviously bottom tier girls.

By: LOL
#2by:    

Moe posted this. No wonder

By: No moe no

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Pi Phi has all the Pokémon cards, I want pi phi

By: Ooooga chacha
#4by:    

pi phi has 2 hotsies and the rest are notsies. no clout.

By: Guest
by: youknowwho   

the hotsie didn’t go to bid day last year and was sobbing because she got pi phi

By: youknowwho
by: ok   

who is this hotsie ur talking about

By: ok
#5by:    

they push greek rank way to hard. the ranks that put them with like DG are just pi phi girls trying to push themselves up the tiers. They are comfortably with Gphi and KD and probably won’t be moving up as KD seems to doing a lot of the climbing rn.

By: ehhh
#6by:    

falling so fast. kd is def waaaay above pi phi rn

By: Guest
by: lmao cringe   

Ok KD. Everyone in that sorority looks like crack addicts

By: lmao cringe
by: lol    

kd is the weirdest mix of horse girls on crack

By: lol
by: horse girl    

pi phi is literally the horse girl sorority

By: horse girl
#7by:    

solid middle tier

By: .
by: lol   

Not even pi phi could realistically think they’re middle tier. Unattractive rude girls who aren’t fun but love to come act like they are on greekrank. Pi phi is what happens when you get cut from every other sorority and have to suicide at pref or join through COB

By: lol
#8by:    

Pi phi has the worst recruitments numbers wise, a bad instagram, and a bad house. They mix with DTD but most guys in DTD don’t like them. Sigma Chi and DU won’t mix with them anymore so they literally just go to DTD every night when DTD would rather have girls from Zeta or anywhere else there instead. The girls are mean to each other but pretend like their sisterhood is great. Why would you join pi phi? The only reason they’re not dead bottom is because both GPhi and KD are new.

By: pi phi
by: piphi   

if only dtd knew how upset pi phi was about being pgp with them no one there even likes them just no one else will mix with them and they’re desperate

By: piphi
by: pi phi    

Is DTD not embarrassed they got a bottom sorority’s last choice out of desperation?

By: pi phi
by: hm   

little harsh lol

By: hm
by: .   

I thought Sigma Chi and Pi phi were pgp's

By: .
#9by:    

These comments are so mean for no reason. Obviously people in any sorority have reasons for being in them and I feel so sad for the girls who are so excited to have just joined this or any other sorority who are inevitably going to stumble upon posts like these that will probably make them feel terrible about themselves.

By: Chill
by: what   

why are people acting like they have beef with such a lowkey lower tier sorority it’s tiring to read knowing nobody cares this much irl

By: what
#10by:    

pi phi is full of sweet, cute, and down to earth girls :) they may not be the top tier sorority but pi phi’s are def wife material

By: heyyy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.