By: Hm
#2by:    

everyone is shallow as fck and the ranking system is so toxic

By: lol
#3by:    

everything seems meaningless after a while, same thing every weekend, nonstop

By: yep.
#4by:    

Because everything is new to me, everything seems fun and exciting, but I can understand why people say it gets old. Eventually dancing on tables and drinking will get boring, but for now, it is nice.

The worst part about greek life for me is the constant pressure I place on myself to go out and be "social"

By: freshie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

Greek life just isn't as involved in the community as it should. Especially here at michigan where it's rep isn't the best, showing involvement could offset some of that. Look at other schools where basically every frat has a working instagram and post weekly with philanthropy, brotherhood stuff and whatnot. Very few michigan frats do, which is why greek life at other schools is so much better. There also used to be greekweek and stuff, but greek life has become so separated from the rest of college that the school's only gonna be more against in the future.

By: .
#6by:    

It's pretty toxic how the tier system is maintained by fraternities and sororities only mixing with those they deem worthy. If people were willing to mix with anyone it would really be about brotherhood and sisterhood and people would go where they felt most comfortable. I love Michigan greek life but lots of other schools don't do it like this.

By: toxic
by: yeah   

it is especially apparent when members of “top tier” sororities and frats blatantly joke and look down on “lower tiers”, and it becomes extreme to a point when people at the so-called bottom are almost self-conscious to be part of an organization that they love or to be mixing with other groups that are also deemed to be not good enough. it becomes condescending and sad after a while just because members of the self-proclaimed top feel a sense of superiority.

By: yeah
#7by:    

parties are too exclusive. there should be more things in frats that friends from different places or not in frats can easily go to. definitely a place for more closed stuff but should be a balance.

By: ppp
by: nah   

we're not paying for you to drink our alcohol geed

By: nah
by: Ok   

if you're worried about cost, then charge a cover fee at the door. simple like that

By: Ok
by: Risk manager   

You can’t just let random guys you don’t know into events. That’s a huge liability

By: Risk manager
by: Guest   

so basically you people want to be the ones raping and harassing girls. ok, gotcha.

By: Guest
by: .   

so ur saying bar owners know every single person coming to their bar every night...

By: .
#8by:    

its pathetic that there are frats/srats on this campus whose egos are so big they won’t mix with orgs ranked “too low” for them. get over yourselves ur no better than anyone else. its actually funny because these people have god complexes so severe they can’t see everything wrong with what they’re doing.

By: lol
#9by:    

Moe the monster runs Greek life

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.