facebook

95% of all people in greek life are actually kind

by:    

In light of all the absolute garbage that is allowed to post to this piece of crap website, I feel the need to add some actual truth. I’m sure there are a few people that enjoy stirring the pot from their miserable lives but irl srats and frats couldn’t care less about what is seemingly important here. Nor do we think these things of each other that are being posted here.
I honestly think there are a handful of really bored, unhappy or sick people, likely no longer or ever involved in Greek here at Umich, that come here with a grudge or some sort of strange agenda. It’s seriously crazy what lengths a person will go to to make another entire group of people look bad because they feel bad about themselves.
Just to set the record straight, Greek rank is not a true reflection of what’s really happening on our campus at all! Find a group and be happy

Posted By: truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Bump this bc it’s true half of the beef is made up

By: Truth
#2by:    

yes! but there's a lot of internalized racism and greek life as a whole is also definetely classist

By: yeah
by: Geed Patrol   

Caught them red handed

By: Geed Patrol
by: ummmm   

I'm black, in a frat, and poor. None of my brothers care and they even help me pay my dues

By: ummmm
#3by:    

Probably like 1% of us are actually on this site, and the rest are trolls so this site definitely doesn't accurately represent greek life.

By: Facts
by: Yes!    

So accurate

By: Yes!
#4by:    

bumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbumpbump

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.