facebook

Best fraternity

by:    

I just got into Michigan and want to be in the best fraternity. This site says sigma chi? Does anybody have some people i can contact,

Posted By: just got in
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

woah woah woah slow down, i think you’re mistaken. the actual best fraternity is sigma nu, also known as snu. that was a close one😵

By: you’re wrong
#2by:    

TOP TIER
OX
Phi Psi
Fiji
Aepi
Asig
Pike
Dke

MIDDLE TIER
Lambda
Xi
Dchi
Sigma Chi
DU
DTD
Pikapp
Dsig
ATO
Phi Delt

BOTTOM TIER
Snu
Tdx
Shady
Psi U
Beta
Phi sig
Triangle

By: ranks
by: just got in   

can I get contacts for top tier then

By: just got in
by: ok   

during rush join all the rush facebook groups

By: ok
#3by:    

The best fraternity is the one you get along with well. Not a rank. It will be the friends you have for life. Your friends aren't a rank. So slow down. Meet all the groups next year regardless of where they fall on list, and find your people.

By: hmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I only want the best fraternity there has to be a reason some are better than others

By: just got in
by: lol   

this is shallow, and guaranteed if u join for that reason only u will drop even if u get a bid which i doubt u would.

By: lol
#5by:    

If you’re using greekrank to figure out what the best frat at Michigan is, you’re not going to get into a top frat

By: Sorry
#6by:    

ATO and Phi Delt are botttom .

By: wrong

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.