facebook

Who does phi delt mix with

by: Qwerty

^

Posted By: Qwerty
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gov   

They don’t have their chapter house yet so nobody with any frequency. Next year they get it back and the answer is we’ll see. Most likely bottom and maybe some mid places.

By: gov
#2  by: srat   

They've done stuff with zeta and agd so far. I think they have groupchats with pi phi and kd based of friends I have in each.

By: srat
by: IghtFeb 26, 2021 1:29:47 PM

No u don’t phi delt. Please stop and get in your lane.

By: Ight
#3  by: lol   

nobody really, the only difference between them and beta/shady is they are more active on greekrank

By: lol
by: yall dumbFeb 26, 2021 1:44:39 PM

Notice how whenever something positive comes up about lower mids/top of the bottom ppl automatically think its them on here lol. Snu fine yeah they're all over here but theres rarely anything about ATO, tdx, or phi delt so by my stance they're really not on here.@OP If you really wanna know who a frat mixes pullup to some rush events and get a first hand glimpse, greekrank won't tell u sh it

By: yall dumb
by: FACTSFeb 26, 2021 2:04:37 PM

Fr that single comment saying ATO got a decent PC got so much hate for no reason. Everyone knows they'd be the last guys to be on here anyways. "ATO lIvEs oN gReeKrank" lol yea right that was the first good thing about them on here in years probably.

By: FACTS
#4  by: mixers   

zeta and agd. probably gonna mix with some other srats coming up

By: mixers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.