facebook

frat bid process

by:    

So I took a bid from a lower tier frat house. They seemed like an up and rising house and thought they were decently cool. However, after seeing them constantly posting on here and ripping on other frats, I think I made a mistake and would rather drop. Should I late winter rush or would I be able to accept a different bid I got from another group? They are definitely more chill and more like me.

Posted By: pledge
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Was it ato?

By: ?
by: no   

no it wasn't

By: no
by: pledge   

yes it was. I am OP

By: pledge
#2by:    

this is def snu, but regardless if ur having doubts already i think u should drop and late rush. you’re in the “honeymoon” phase and if u already dont like it it will probably only get worse.

By: lol
by: thanks   

Ok thank you

By: thanks
#3by:    

depends what the other group is

By: .
#4by:    

Either ATO or SNU. They spend a bit too much time trying to knock down others and it’s so apparent

By: Probs

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

If its either of those tell your fellow pledges to ditch as well. It would be hilarious to finally see them have nothing to self rank about.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.