facebook

Bottom frat opinion

by: opinion

Someone please give me a very opinionated, and preferably rude rundown of Snu, Shady, Beta, and Phi Sig. Add in any other bottom tier frat you want if you so desire... I just wanna hear your thoughts on those fraternities in particular.

Posted By: opinion
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: guy   

Beta is a group of really nice guys/solid brotherhood. Super welcoming. They have a dry home, but have their fun elsewhere. House is very clean and in a great location.

FYI.... I am not in this group, but rushed them. I only didn't go with them at the time because I connected with other rushers in a different group. but overall, you can't go wrong there.

By: guy
by: .Feb 25, 2021 11:04:41 AM

Did you just say...rushers

By: .
#2  by: Phi sig   

Phi sig I wouldn’t know exists without this site. No idea who’s in it or where house is

By: Phi sig
#3  by: mild truth   

snu is full of rich guys. Apparently they didn't even let Sasha Obama use their bathroom during winter fest. Other than that, they're kind of adorable though, and they're not ass holes. Silly is the best way to describe Snu.
Seems like Shady turns their PC into slaves. Very very nice house though, and they are pretty friendly guys
Beta has a very mixed bag of guys, but they somehow all have a great brotherhood. They could easily become a solid mid tier overnight if they had more events. I actually really like these guys.
Psi Upsilon apparently has some scandals going on... Oops
Triangle is nice, and they're bigger alcoholics than you'd expect, but they aren't very involved with other Greek life
Hopefully this helps

By: mild truth
#4  by: Rude   

You asked for rude so here it is:

Beta: They live in a dry house and take sub 10 person PCs. They’re objectively having less fun than just about everyone on campus. You have to be desperate and socially inept to be in Greek life to end up here

SNU: You’re super socially inept as well but you think that placing ur bets on a new fraternity that is “up n coming” is going to make you cool one day. Here’s the news, the entirety of Greek life is based off of your connections you get from the years above you. Joining SNU shoots any chance you’d have of building a network in greek life. They also can’t fill their party room so their parties feel depressing. Although tbh this is the best frat of the four

Phi Sig: Literally no one knows who this frat is or where they are. Basically like being a geed who lives in a big house with their friends. Only girls you’re going to see are ones you drag there yourself

Shady: They try really hard to ditch their creepy rep and maybe they aren’t anymore but with branding like this it’s basically impossible. Sub 10 kid PCs with a joke of a pledge term. You’re going to be the same loser going into this frat as you are coming out

By: Rude
#5  by: bid day   

lol we're not idiots. Today's bid day and this is your list. Take my advice:
Snu: Most "frat-like," and funny out of the list
Shady: biggest partiers, and LED central out of the list
Beta: Very involved outside of frat, and best brotherhood out of the list
Phi Sig: Most relaxed, and chill out of the list

Bottom tier frats shouldn't be shat on. Yeah, they're bottom, but they each fulfill a special niche in their own little "bottom tier frat" ecosystem.

By: bid day
by: truthFeb 25, 2021 6:03:01 PM

This^^^^

By: truth
#6  by: ???   

do these places mix with girls?

By: ???
by: ???Feb 25, 2021 1:47:43 PM

honest question. wondering.

By: ???
by: lmfaoFeb 25, 2021 2:29:33 PM

none of them do.

By: lmfao
by: ummmmFeb 25, 2021 2:34:06 PM

yes they do. AGD is PGP with Shady

By: ummmm
by: MoeFeb 26, 2021 1:40:03 PM

No surprise that Shady has to pgp with All God's Dogs

By: Moe
by: DGFeb 26, 2021 2:26:10 PM

Beta does stuff with Phi Sigma Rho... I think

By: DG
#7  by: Geeez bro   

Geez this is mean.

By: Geeez bro
#8  by: love love   

I love this thread.

By: love love
#9  by: Beta please   

Beta please become mid tier before snu does. I'm begging you all. All you have to do is recruit a solid pc, and do more stuff with sororities. That's it. Please please snu can't eclipse you guys.

By: Beta please
#10  by: rip sammy   

Beta: So many damn trees in their yard that you hardly can tell a house is even there. They give off mega camp counselor vibes, which is a good and bad thing. They also basically run the IFC, which is bad for all the other frats. Dry house is devastating for their social life though.
Sigma Nu: It's snu. This website says everything about snu.
Phi sig: Very far away. Met two of their guys. They're nice. They like themselves.
Shady: Guys are kind of cute. They could easily lure in so many freshmen, and tbh like someone else said, they should correspond some stuff with beta. Sad the volleyball court in their front yard had to go. Nice stained glass windows.

hope bid day went well. If I were a guy and those were my options, I would've chosen beta. but that's me.

By: rip sammy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.