facebook

Which is Better (ATO Vs Shady Vs SNU)

by:    

I know all of these houses “suck”, but I’m not looking for a “cool” house. From what I gather these are the three best houses if you just wanna nerd out with a bunch of guys who really care for each other. Would appreciate any feedback before going into late rush next week. Again just looking fir the coolest of the “nerd” frats, thanks guys

Posted By: The Truth
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Shady

By: no more question
#2by:    

Bumppppppppppp anyone who disagrees is clearly a geed

By: No cap
#3by:    

I would definitely go with SNU here. They fit the “nerdy” but still “hang out wit da boyz every night” perfectly. They also have some of the best brotherhood not only out of the “nerd” frats but the “cool” frats as well.

By: Bubba
by: Snu guy   

I’m glad another brother came here to defend us

By: Snu guy
#4by:    

ATO is cool and has a great winter pledge class. Great house-huge, solid brotherhood, had a killer dinner, and tons of events planned. Can't go wrong here. I haven't heard if they are taking any more. You can always text them. They are pretty welcoming.

By: pledge
by: Omggg    

Oh hey ATO! You boys just love Greekrank

By: Omggg
#5by:    

Cheeseburger

By: Cheeseburger
#6by:    

Shady prob

By: D

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

if ur late rushing check out phi delt also theyre still looking

By: phi delt
#8by:    

I’m in one of these organizations. Let’s not pit ourselves against one another. No beef exists.

By: Fraternity

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.