facebook

What factors determine how you do in Rush?

by:    

For girls, what are the factors are considered when members are rushing? Is it looks? Funiness in conversations? I just don't understand.

Posted By: wondering
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. Who do you know?
2. Are you hot, pretty, cute, not unfortunate looking (depending on house)
3. Are you cool or weird? (Can you carry on a conversation, not seem like you will murder me in my sleep, be fun, etc...) Tied with Can we be friends?
4. How are your grades?
5. Any cool skills that will be useful to my sorority? What can you bring to the table?
6. Is there something unique about you that will make you stand out in a good way for us on campus? (Involved in an org, from somewhere cool, etc...)
7. Who do you know?

The order of these things vary from house to house, but it's pretty accurate for most the way it is.

By: Idea

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Is it true that they look at grades?

By: W
by: -   

Yes. Students in sororities regularly have higher GPAs than non-Greek women, and part of that is not letting in anyone who would be a grade risk. If you are failing your classes, you’ll likely be below the cut-off required for membership in most/all houses. It’s possible that some houses might make an exception for someone, but I would not count on it. You need to have a decent GPA in order to be accepted in most houses, and that’s true regardless of the campus you are on.

By: -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.