facebook

not living in house help

by:    

will being the only girl not living in my sorority house make it hard to make friends in my sorority? i’m at home this semester so i haven’t met anyone but everyone on campus are already friends. and i didn’t want to live with people i don’t know at all especially with so many people so i’m staying in a lease i already have for next year with non sorority friends. i’m allowed to do this but if i’m not going to make any friends because they’re all living together and i’m not i don’t know what to do anymore. i also do not want to share a space like a dorm again so i really do not want to be in the house. this would probably be easier to deal with if i was on campus unfortunately

Posted By: help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

short answer yes it’s going to suck being the only one not living in

By: house

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

honestly not really, next year hopefully houses will allow guests/others in so you can still hang out and study and go to events there without living there

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.