facebook

Is FIJI top tier?

by:    

I just joined a sorority and have recently been to FIJI a lot. Why are they not top tier? The guys seem nicer than Phi Psi and OX and are just as fun/attractive, just wondering if I'm missing something?

Posted By: ????
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They are a “top tier” frat but aren’t “the top” frat. If you like them better, then their tier shouldn’t matter.

By: Fiji
#2by:    

Yes. They're one line below ox pkp and aepi

By: Yes
#3by:    

Their new pc is on that level, don’t know personally about the rest

By: surprised
#4by:    

Honestly all the top five (minus asig) are pretty much the same, they're all got their +s and -s which evens them out

By: .
by: Asig    

Why are asig not included

By: Asig
by: okay   

i feel like asigs winter brings it up to even out with the top 6

By: okay
#5by:    

they had 6 kids drop their pc right away which probably means something is a little off

By: Joe

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: AGREED   

From another girls perspective, FIJI is way more comparable to OX or Phi Psi than to Pike or ASIG (where I usually see them ranked on this site). I know multiple guys who dropped other "top houses" to join FIJI last fall. Only difference is the guys are way less in your face and way less obsessed with their image

By: AGREED
by: G   

Could not be more true, the fiji guys do really well for them selves especially junior senior year when social is less about frat mixers

By: G

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.