facebook

how to you meet ppl

by: pnm

got dropped from the sororities i wanted. i want to do fall COB but i don't know many girls in the sororities i want. how do i meet ppl?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Geed   

First of all gtfo this website if you’re not in greeklife and second join a club or something you don’t need friends in greeklife u sound pathetic

By: Geed
by: pnmFeb 16, 2021 5:31:19 PM

do you have any recs? a lot of the clubs that meet in person aren't recruiting anymore

By: pnm
by: .Feb 16, 2021 5:49:11 PM

Michigan legit has a 1000s club its not that hard

By: .
#2  by: Lol    

If u got dropped why do you think they would want you again or why would you want to be friends with them

By: Lol
#3  by: :/   

Sounds like you’re rushing only for the rankings if you only wanna meet certain people in certain sororities. Some sororities are still doing cob reach out to them.

By: :/
#4  by: smh   

Maybe you got dropped by those sororities because they saw right through you. The fact that you consider some sororities “not good enough” for you says a lot

By: smh
by: Exactly Feb 16, 2021 9:03:54 PM

Legit you sound so pathetic no wonder no sorority wanted you. Tbh greeklife doesn’t sound like it’s for you find something better to do with your life. These sororities r so lucky they dropped you.

By: Exactly
#5  by: ?   

will you be a sophomore or junior when you cob?

By: ?
by: pnmFeb 16, 2021 10:02:57 PM

soph

By: pnm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.