facebook

sophomore rush question

by:    

is it weird to formally rush as a sophomore in winter with a bunch of freshmen? and then do you have to live in the house as the only junior in a house of all sophomores the next year? i dropped my sorority after bid day because it didn’t make sense to stay in one and pay for one that i wasn’t obsessed with during a pandemic but i definitely want to rush again when things are normal. the other houses that i loved/liked me never dropped me so i’m not too concerned about not getting a bid at all. i just feel like it would be weird to join as a sophomore and people in my year would be my “big”

Posted By: sorority
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

bump!!

By: pnm
#2by:    

Nah it’s totally good. Lotta kids do it and obviously it’s weird when you graduate a year before all of your best friends, but still definitley worth it

By: Jeff
#3by:    

By second semester soph year u will have made friends and have social options other than a sorority. It’s a year away...hopefully things improve by then for you. I think you dropped for a reason. But fall COB could be an option so you don’t have to rush all over again. Hope it all works out!

By: Sr

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: sorority    

I dropped after bid day so i can’t rush til formal winter rush:( thank you!!!

By: sorority
#4by:    

bump!!!!! i feel like it would be so weird to live in the house as a junior:/

By: bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.