facebook

Bro what’s up with...,,

by:    

What’s up with du recently. They haven’t really been throwing if they have it’s been dead. The pc have been getting worse and zeta girls doesn’t even go or want them anymore. Honestly they really seem to be falling and I’m not even hating bc all my friends r in du I just wonder what’s up. Zeta pgp is gonna be sig chi next year and pi phi don’t even want them so who they gonna take as a pgp.

Posted By: Uh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This delta upsilon?

By: Confused
#2by:    

Nice try sig chi

By: Lmaooo
#3by:    

I think they might be talking to KD but that would be an odd pairing. Not necessarily bad, just weird

By: ugh
by: This is very odd    

They prob would rather take pi phi or gphi before KD

By: This is very odd
#4by:    

DU has been on a downward slide for a little while. Their parties were never great but they have gotten so much worse. Good for zeta for choosing sig chi- the guys are much better

By: Yes
by: Zeta    

As a sophomore in zeta I agree would rather go to sig chi any night

By: Zeta
#5by:    

I think they would rather go pgpless than with piphi or gamma phi

By: bruh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lmao   

okay kd

By: lmao
#6by:    

let’s be real they wouldn’t go with kd gphi or piphi or any sorority they don’t even mix with it they’d probably stay pgpless

By: ewr
#7by:    

DU is going to be suspended next year anyways so they won't have a pgp

By: lol
by: ??   

Why are they going to be suspended?

By: ??
by: ggg   

cap cap

By: ggg
by: Good    

They deserve it

By: Good
by: Lies   

Du isn’t getting suspended

By: Lies

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.