facebook

The last good frat?

by:    

It seems like pretty much all the relevant frats besides Lambda are considered douchebags or creepy. Is lambda the last "good" frat on campus in terms of having a pretty solid all around reputation? Haven't heard a bad thing about them since I came to umich

Posted By: question
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

I think the problem with lambda is just that. The only thing their known for is being nice dudes. And we all know nice guys finish last

By: thats the point
#2by:    

Sigma nu is a good and relevant frat that isn’t known for being douches or creepy

By: Snu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lmao   

they are known for greekrank

By: lmao
by: baby bear   

SNU is definitely creepy and just tries too hard. At the bottom for me for sure.

By: baby bear
#3by:    

Lambda has nice boys. ATO also has a lot of really sweet boys. Beta boys are cute. TDX has nice guys too. The less “fratty” they are the better IMO

By: Welp.
by: ms pacman   

I totally agree. ATO boys are the best and super cute. The TDX guys are super chill too and always have a good time when I go there. Not sure about the others. Both care more about being life long brothers thank their Greek rank.

By: ms pacman
by: Bump   

A lot of people probably haven’t been since they are considered upper bottom or lower mid but ATO and TDX are always a fun time

By: Bump
by: Uh   

I can’t tell if this is a joke or not

By: Uh
by: ato   

ATO boys are creepy.

By: ato
by: Nope   

It’s not a joke I’d take the sweet non fratty boys over the meatheads any day. They’re not creepy and have never been to any of my friends

By: Nope
by: Thanks   

Ato and tdx greekrank chairs really fondling themselves in this thread

By: Thanks
#4by:    

DTD had a decent rep before this weekend ig but itll blow off

By: .
by: lady   

Not really. I've always found them to be rich, snobby white boys.

By: lady
by: Guest   

DTD needs to stop acting like they’re top

By: Guest
#5by:    

Sigma nu top house - epic time always - not douche - not creep

By: Jumbo

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.