facebook

Difference between??????

by:    

What’s the difference between gamma phi beta and agd. I didn’t rush and I regret it so I’m trying to do cob and I like to party a lot but also want a good sisterhood what do you recommend

Posted By: Help
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Neither of them are really huge partiers and they both have good sisterhood. Both are pretty much the sorority girls that aren’t really sorority girls type

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Both   

They both party during non pandemic times. Can’t say about during the pandemic but I’ve seen large groups of both out and about in normal circumstances

Agd and gphi are tbh very very similar as near as I can tell, both focus a lot on their sisterhoods. If you want to make friends and don’t want a cookie cutter type of girl in it either will be great for you

By: Both
by: lolllllll   

they act like they care about the pandemic on social media but i see that they go out all the time still.

By: lolllllll
by: ^   

Dude statistically every sorority has girls who go out, with 200 girls each that’s bound to be true. It’s a question of which organizations are actively supporting/facilitating girls going out and which are trying to hold their girls accountable/encourage them not to go out

By: ^
#2by:    

go to each house and see who you like lol

By: cob
#3by:    

During non pandemic times do they party

By: .
#4by:    

gphi is more of the party type and agd is more stay in from the girls i know. gphi girls are the type to not let the sorority thing get to their heads and are like chill af. agd girls are kinda catty sometimes but overall great srat. either way ur fine

By: Guest

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.