facebook

Do sororities matter for mixers?

by:    

I am in a sorority here but I was wondering if I’m allowed to go to mixers at frats with other sororities.

Posted By: Frosh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Why not ask the girls in your house?

By: Deep thoughts

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: frosh   

I mean I don’t want them to think I don’t like the frats we mix with

By: frosh
by: Yo   

That’s pretty stupid. Ask them.

By: Yo
#2by:    

No you can not go to the mixer. You can go to late night.

By: Hi
#3by:    

Don’t people say girls can go to any party though?

By: Idk
by: no   

Mixers are closed events and parties are open. They’re different

By: no
#4by:    

Ok to summarize: usually between 9-10:30 or 11ish it’s impolite to go to a party that was intended to be a mixer with another sorority. They’ll prob still let you in it’s just considered rude. After 10:30-11 mixers basically turn into late nights and that’s when people start party hopping in general. I’ve also been to “mixers” earlier because I was explicitly invited from someone in the frat who lived there (tho that can still be a bit rude if you get in the way)

By: The tea
by: The tea   

So yes you can go to any party. The concern about going too early is, for example, if frat A is doing a serenade at 9:30 for sorority A, it would be really awkward for girls from sorority B to be hanging around. Plenty of people don’t even start showing up to frats until it turns into a late night. Or if they’re like you and aren’t super into their mixer that night, they go to their mixer as a pregame and then party hop

by: The tea   

Not that any of this matters right now because there should be NO parties because there is a PANDEMIC

#5by:    

What’s the difference between a party and a mixer?

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.