facebook

should i drop ??????

by:    

i don’t feel good about my sorority. this has nothing to do with ranking as it was one of my favorites and i was obsessed with greek life and always knew i wanted to join. i feel like the girls aren’t similar to me like i expected and now i don’t even know if i want to be in a sorority now when people are going out every night meeting each other and having fun and i’m stuck at home out of state in another time zone for the semester because of the pandemic and dorms closing. i am unsure of living in the house and i feel like i’d be stuck if i stayed. but i am scared of not having friends outside of my sorority if i drop because all my friends joined ones and feeling left out from fun events. i wish i could just not be in it during the pandemic because i feel like i’m just wasting my time and it’s not fun. idk how else to meet people though

Posted By: help
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

It’s a hard situation but I’d try to just stick it out. Don’t drop I less your 100% sure because there’s no going back and you can’t join another house once you do

By: );
by: Greek   

She can rush again next winter as long as she has not been initiated. Once you're initiated, you are not allowed to drop and rush again.

By: Greek
#12by:    

I have a gut feeling that we’re in the same sorority! (I’m top “half” too and I know there a remote girl in my PC, could be you) and I would stay in until next year. People chill out with going out and you’ll get to know a few girls more deeply and that’s all you need

By: pc 21

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.