facebook

Ranks That Cover Changes The Past Few Years

by: ________

Ranks have been shifting but people don’t like change. Based on what people were saying about rush (not on greekrank...) how people have recruited the past few years, etc. Within lines is arguable the order.

Tridelt — Now clear top house
Alpha Phi — Beta Delta scandal put them behind Tridelt
AXO/ADPi/Skrappa — Replacing Kappa. ADPi has been on an upward trajectory and AXO’s reputation for being not openly problematic (aside from hosting social events with frats during the pandemic) but still fairly hot has done them well. SK has stolen some of Kappa’s share. Not yet clear who will send up the top dog of these three but it’s leaning AXO, followed by ADPi, followed by Skrappa. ADPi needs to do more with top frats to move up further, as Skrappa and AXO spend more time with them.
XO/Kappa— XO’s kinda done their own thing and stayed out of the spotlight but not in a bad way. They may move down if someone moves past them, but they’re not slipping. As much as I’d love to put Kappa bottom, racism isn’t a dealbreaker for a lot of people if the exchange is popularity, so girls will still join it. That said, definitely took a hit
SDT/DG/AEPhi — SDT seemed to get positive remarks during rush this year and they’ve had fairly strong ones in recent years. Coupled with a pretty good social and decent sisterhood they’ve done well and definitely moved up. DG Stumbled with their open house round big time this year by having such a long, unnecessary video during a short round. Have been slipping for a while, haven’t had super strong rushes for them but still fine. AEPhi has been having pretty solid rushes, nothing super fantastic for them but have been good
Zeta — Zeta have had awful retention issues for a long time and have just faded a bit. Strong philanthropy and pretty decent social keep them up
PiPhi/AGD/GPhi — PiPhi has had some retention issues that they normally don’t in recent years but they had a cute rush this year and are largely unproblematic with a pretty good sisterhood, which brings in girls. Also, puppies on the porch, anyone? They’re positioned well to go up. AGD/GPhi I could swap cuz tbh are super super similar and have been going after similar girls. GPhi has fallen a bit with huge retention problems and some leadership issues that led to a below avg rush for PNMs this year. I’ve heard only glowing things about how AGD tackled rush this year and they’ve improved year over year for a while now, probably drawing people in with their strong sisterhood. They mix with quite a few frats but should aim to do things with higher frats to move up further than this, otherwise they’ll be stuck
KD — They’re all over this site so I’m sure I’ll get flak for this, but they’re very much still establishing themselves. Their attitudes have led to some poor frat relations and their sisterhood has some positive aspects but also a number of well documented toxic ones (“Hot girls of KD” chat, bullying). They are set up to rise but they’re not there now and may not get there if they don’t get their culture under control.
Deeph — Got dropped by Pikapp, their one claim to fame, a year or two ago, don’t have particularly good sisterhood (not saying it’s bad but it’s not particularly strong either), recruited a little better this year with the new house but not better than those around them and will be losing the house in 4 years anyway. They haven’t beaten anyone else’s rush in a few years (fall or winter). This said: deeph’s a FANTASTIC sorority

Posted By: ________
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

Youve got a PhD in Greekrank but facts

By: Ok
by: PftFeb 2, 2021 4:08:38 PM

This person a sore ass loser to be writing a full blown essay on greek life get a life loser. Keep worrying if your parents are going to pay for u past graduation

By: Pft
#2  by: "   

No one asked

By: "
#3  by: Okay chi o   

Chi o Greek rank chair working overtime again

By: Okay chi o
#4  by: Okay   

Wow that was a lot of words when a tldr would have been better. No one actually cares about your reasons

By: Okay
#5  by: LOL   

OP getting slammed for providing his opinion on srats ... by people who are spending their evening trolling/stalking greekrank. That's pretty funny. I'm on here to read people's opinions; I know there is a lot of bs and nonsense and self-promotion, but I can separate what I read on here with what I know from being on campus and talking to other real live people. I appreciate the OP, and got a good laugh at the comments.

By: LOL
by: I meanFeb 2, 2021 8:15:28 PM

When you post so much it becomes obvious that you’re a troll, so that was your first mistake. Defending yourself is second.

(And yes everything you said can easily be found on this site but half of it just isn’t true when you’re on campus.

You tried.

By: I mean
#6  by: well said   

not sure i would spend the time to write out all this, but you said what most everyone on campus thinks. Correction ... what everyone in greek life thinks.

By: well said
by: UmmmFeb 2, 2021 9:27:09 PM

100% inaccurate my friend. Do you know anyone in Greek life? Guessing not.

By: Ummm
#7  by: LOL   

if you think that ADPis pc is even comparable to Kappa's you must be a GEED

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.