facebook

PC 21 Rankings so far

by: g

everyone feel free to post the vibe of each pc that you have seen so far!!!!!

Posted By: g
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: @   

aphi’s pc shows how fast they’re dropping

By: @
#2  by: frats   

i thought pi phi did pretty well, everyones hyping up tridelt but i havent seen anything.

By: frats
by: lolFeb 2, 2021 10:28:01 AM

pi phi needs to get off this site. your greek rank chair is working overtime

By: lol
by: againFeb 2, 2021 6:04:21 PM

why is it the same copy-pasted message every time yelling at pi phi when they're a) not relevant and b) just probably don't care...

By: again
#3  by: pan   

I've seen a few. Agree tridelt killed it, props to AXO, SK and Kappa (lot of hate on here, but their pc is pretty hot). Adpi surprisingly good. Aphi surprisingly not. Only saw a handful of others, so the rest is tbd.

By: pan
by: hiFeb 2, 2021 10:40:29 AM

i agree with everything except axo, they got another wack pc lmao
kappa may have redeemed themselves from last year tho

By: hi
by: .Feb 2, 2021 10:41:40 AM

axo down after this year for sure and kappa is back where they were

By: .
by: lolFeb 2, 2021 10:43:40 AM

yeah lol axo was NOT it

By: lol
by: really?Feb 2, 2021 10:57:11 AM

you really think waiting 1 min and then commenting again with a different name isn't going to be obvious? AXO got a great PC just like all the other sororities

By: really?
#4  by: Actually   

I know everyone hates them because they're a top house but Aphi actually did really well whether y'all will admit it or not. So did Kappa, SK, Tri Delt, and AXO.

Lots of mid/bottom houses really got some great girls too which is awesome. That means that less girls got all uppity about having to be in a "TOP" house or bust. Quality pnms and quality rush!

Most importantly, EVERYONE MADE QUOTA!

By: Actually
by: FactsFeb 2, 2021 6:03:36 PM

Hard for Aphi to live up to their reputation every year; this year's pc may not have been up to their usual standards, but still pretty good. Tridelt and Kappa classes were insanely good. The rich get richer lol. But definitely agree that every single house from top to bottom had some fire. A great year all around. Congrats everyone!

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.