facebook

Do pc slide shows actually exist?!?!

by: ex-pnm

Am I the only one on this site that thinks the idea of creating a pc slide show is incredibly objectifying and wrong?!?! I just received my bid, but I don’t think I would have rushed if I knew that pc slide shows were a thing. Do all of the sororities create them? And do all of the frats receive them? I really hope not. It makes me really upset to think that my new sorority sisters are already determining my worth based on my Instagram photos. Can someone please explain this to me. Maybe I just don’t understand, but it seems wrong to me. Thank you.

Posted By: ex-pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Omg new life    

you’re just a piece of meat that’s hemorrhaging money to these organizations

By: Omg new life
#2  by: Wait what   

bump? I’m curious too

By: Wait what
#3  by: Sorority    

our sorority doesn’t let us do them ! We tried to make like a funny one freshman year just with like facts and funny photos but got yelled at ! I think this years PC is making like introduction slides bc of it being virtual but with no intention of sending them around to anyone but ourselves

By: Sorority
#4  by: lol   

Our sorority does them, but like someone else said it just stays within our sorority and it’s to help girls put faces to names and find girls they might have things in common with, especially with everything being virtual right now

By: lol
#5  by: yuh   

yes they do, they get sent to frats

By: yuh
by: Fun gameFeb 2, 2021 4:26:37 PM

Spot the Troll!

By: Fun game
#6  by: ...   

Oh girly don't get the wrong idea! If your srat does a slideshow it'll be a cute little thing just to introduce the girls to you! My srat asked girls to send in some cute photos that they liked of themselves and some info like major, hobbies, hometown etc. It won't be sent to anyone outside of the house. It has nothing to do with your social media presence or the way you look.

By: ...
by: OPFeb 2, 2021 11:38:16 AM

Thank you for the explanation! I was just a little concerned because they only asked for a photo and my insta handle. I thought it was a little sus

By: OP
#7  by: Idea   

Ask your new house about it. Literally why ask here?

By: Idea

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.