facebook

I feel like I made a mistake putting Gphi as my top

by:    

Idk I’m feeling some regrets & would rather just not be in a sorority than to be in a bottom one (ik i’m being harsh) should I just drop them? I wish I just dropped earlier so I could try again with COB

Posted By: mistake
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Gphi is a great sorority and if you give them the remotest chance you will like it there. You can’t COB, give it an HONEST go. In any group of 100+ people you’ll find some you vibe with. Also, even the “worst” sorority here is still great. When someone says “x sorority isn’t as good” they’re A.) probably spewing BS and B.) they’re zooming in on the top of the “how cool is this org to me” scale. It’s like me saying I don’t like the movie iron and and think the best is Thor. Iron man is still a GREAT movie. I just think Thor is better

By: Smh
#2by:    

You claim to be a pnm who actually came on here and posted that you don't want to be one of them because they are low tier, and called them out by name? I really hope you're a troll but on the off chance you're not, yes, you should drop immediately. Don't wait another second. Not for your sake, but theirs.

You'll have a decent time as a geed if you're social, but remember, those top houses that you covet so much didn't want you.

By: Really?
#3by:    

if what you’re mainly concerned about in being in a sorority is ranking, drop. but just remember, you were matched to gphi for a reason (very classy calling them out by name, by the way). top houses often don’t COB, and if you weren’t preffing those top houses, chances are they didn’t want you, just like how you don’t want gphi. there’s girls similar to you in every sorority, so you can drop and try again in a year (and only have 2 years of experience in a sorority, plus everyone knows sophomore year is the best to be in a sorority), or stick with it. either way, i’d really recommend reconsidering why you want to join a sorority, because nobody with a half a decent personality gives a f about what they’re “ranked” as by a bunch of strangers on some outdated website.

By: well

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

tbh drop because you don't deserve gphi? gphi is honestly a great house and has amazing and supportive people and everything you want in a sorority experience. the pc they do get will be as great and beautiful as they usually are and you def don't deserve any part of that energy girl.

By: um
#5by:    

you are pathetic. please drop now for their sake. the girls i know in gphi are some of the most genuine and wholesome, and you clearly do NOT deserve them.

By: lol
#6by:    

if you have this attitude i really hope both of your houses drop you. and you aren’t cob eligible at this point if you do get a bid so you would have to wait until next year.

By: no
#7by:    

if you really care about rankings, don't join gphi. gphi cares more about their sisterhood, building strong connections, and having fun than what their ranking is, so if you're interested in social climbing then it is not the place for you.

By: advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.