facebook

greekrank

by:    

michigan is the only school i know that posts this much on greekrank, you and your egos need to chill lol

Posted By: wow
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

idk who u are but ik I’m better than u go blue

By: buzz off
#2by:    

Imagine having such a boring life that you go on another school's greekrank 🤢

By: -
#3by:    

I mean I go here and everyone posts a lot for how crappy greek life is here

By: G
by: Ya   

Ok geed

By: Ya
by: @Ya   

Lol half the frats are disaffiliated, no formal rush in the fall, weirda ss pgp system, and half the houses are basically asbestos warehouses from like 200 years ago yeah sounds pretty crappy to me

By: @Ya
#4by:    

have u ever heard of the university of alabama.

By: what
by: yep   

bama is significantly more vicious than this lmao. as well as ole miss, usc, asu, etc.

By: yep
#5by:    

It's recruitment season and the trolls are out. Seriously. Visit any school that is going through recruitment and you will see the exact same posts (almost word for word) posted on those sites.

Source: I am one of the trolls and this is fun, but your school is not special

By: Sweetie

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

lmao what ppl do this for fun?

By: Guest
by: Honestly   

Nothing better to do I'd guess. Older people who were never greek and are jealous? People who didn't get into a certain house and hold a grudge (The houses that get bashed here the most are the same houses that get bashed on every site during recruitment in a lot of cases just regurgitating the same posts.

By: Honestly
#6by:    

Lol this is nothing compared to real greek schools in the south and west

By: Y

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.