facebook

Sigma Nu - advise

by:    

Why is Sigma Nu not top tier? they don't seem to have the best rep on this site but whenever I go there the brothers seem awesome, the house is dope, they have plenty of girls coming by. I don't want to make a mistake what am I missing.

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

snu’s issue is they’re OBSESSED with their ranking. Every day there’s a post about their “amazing” pc and how they’re “rising”. im not saying they’re not rising (slowly if anything) but when all they do is tear everyone else down and overhype themselves its a bad look. their social is also weak compared to others.

By: snu
#2by:    

Snus bottom tier end of discussion

By: .
#3by:    

No one is saying there aren't some nice guys there. Like in every frat. But all they do is constantly post here and tear other frats down. That's not cool.

#4by:    

the issue is that they get blamed for self-ranking on this site when in reality it’s always people pretending to be them. happens with every fraternity here. if you like them why do you care what anyone says?

By: truth
by: what   

huh??

By: what
#5by:    

oh hey SNU. Nice post.

By: 000
#6by:    

snu is down cataclysmically bad hahaha this is one of the funniest posts on this website

By: unbelievable

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

Sigma Nu is the CEO of Greek Rank

By: Greek Rank
#8by:    

Sad SNU has to bring others down to build themselves up. Beware and pnm's just get away.

By: frat
#9by:    

snu literally targets frats similar to them in rank to try and bring them down. its fuc king pathetic

#10by:    

sigma who?

By: oy

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.