facebook

deciding between sororities

by:    

i have kd and tridelt left. i honestly felt like the girls at both houses gave me similar vibes in personality and interests. these are often considered very different houses on here and i am wondering some of those in terms of sisterhood

Posted By: prefs
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

For a new house, KD definitely has a great sisterhood! Tridelt has a decent one but there's always some toxicity that comes with the tops.

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: lol   

KD is probably one of the most cliquey srats on campus. They literally had a group chat called "The Hot Girls of KD"

@OP, tridelt isn't perfect but no sorority is. You're super lucky to even have them by this round since they're so desirable.

By: lol
by: @lol   

We get it buddy. You hate KD.

By: @lol
#2by:    

Tridelts last PC was mostly a bunch of brunettes who were 7's or 8's

By: .
by: Agree   

Tridelts did have a lot of brunettes in their last PC, more than the previous year at least. I think they were the hottest class last year ... I'd go with 8's and 9's (but wouldn't quibble with 7's and 8's; this ain't FL or MS ... I'm not sure there is a single "10" anywhere in Ann Arbor, so pulling a bunch of 7+ girls is gold around here). Anyway, I like KD girls a bunch. May not be as hot as some of the others, but a lot of fun girls who like to party.

By: Agree

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.