facebook

How different is top compared to bottom

by:    

Is it really that much of a difference being in a top tier house compared to being very bottom? I only have agd left and I didn’t really feel like I clicked with them and I’m worried it won’t be as fun because I’m the party type.

Posted By: Hi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Someone pls answer this cuz I wanna know too

By: Same
#2by:    

Bump.

By: Bump

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

In every sorority you will find girls that you click with and can have fun going out with. As far as frats that you would mix with the same goes, there are nice guys in every frat and most parties are fun. You can always go to any party and most girls do house hop later in the nights. But the top houses care about status and some girls can be catty at parties, though most are super nice/don’t care

By: Answer
#4by:    

bottom houses still party every srat has people who party and people who are more chill even bottom houses and mix with frats. most houses have like a 60 person pc and like 200 girls in the whole house you’ll find people you vibe with

By: Guest
#5by:    

Absolutely no difference in experience

By: Trurh
#6by:    

Personally I like bottom, so I can watch my girl’s face while I’m doing my plumbing for the day. A lot of guys that like to be on top also like soy milk, joe rogan, and Coldplay. The most important thing isn’t whether your on top or bottom. The most important thing is that you receive clear, verbal, enthusiastic consent from a willing partner who is also sober enough to make good decisions for themselves. Remember, geeekrank: Consent.

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.