facebook

pi phi vs gphi?

by:    

so far my vibe for pi phi and gphi have been really similar so I was wondering if someone could give me some insight into how they differ and what they are like?

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

they're pretty similar but gphi is just a little tiny bit more "nerdy" and more quiet but have such sweet and pretty girls, piphi is kind of chill/edgy but both houses are friends more often than not and can't go wrong with either!

By: hi
#2by:    

pretty much the same, i know plenty of super nerdy girls in pi phi and plenty of outgoing ones in gphi and vice versa. they're probably the most similar sororities on campus. i'd say just whoever you vibe with more, go w that. if you can't pick, flip a coin and youll prob like either bc theyre so similar lol

By: Guest
by: Guest   

bump!

#3by:    

they’re both great sororities but if it helps gphis house is significantly bigger and nicer

By: truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Guest   

and better location than pi phi. gphi has one of the nicest houses on campus

#4by:    

pretty similar. id say gphi has better sisterhood than pi phi and is more involved on campus though

By: yep

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.