facebook

what is a snap bid? how is it different?

by: confused

Hi! I was wondering if someone could tell me how snap bids work and how many usually occur, as well as how they are different from regular bids and how they are given out? Thank you!

Posted By: confused
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :)   

I got a snap bid. Basically, people that drop recruitment (especially right toward the end) may get a phone call from a chapter(s) that want more girls after seeing their final pledge class on bid day. Basically, it’s a way to do really aggressive COBing before the rest of COB really starts. You would get a phone call likely from the VPR saying they loved you during your time at their chapter and they’d like to offer you a bid. The nice thing about it is if you act quickly, you will go to the same bid day as everyone else and no one will ever even need to know you joined differently. However, it’s fair to note that 99% of the time snap bids will be from one of the chapters you had left when you dropped because they still had you scored highly and are offering you a bid because you made an impression as being someone they liked and thought could do well in their chapter. Not everyone is going to get a snap bid so feel special if you do because they are specifically saying that we think YOU IN PARTICULAR would be a good fit for us

By: :)
by: :)Jan 31, 2021 8:06:49 AM

Clarification I got a snap bid when I did recruitment not this year

By: :)

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.