facebook

Differences between Pi Phi and KD

by:    

My top two picks for preference round are KD and Pi Phi. I feel like I have a really solid chance of getting a bid from either one, but I don't really know which one I like better! They have both been nice during rush, but I would like to hear how they differ and if they have different vibes. I'm just trying to find where I would fit in the best!

Posted By: pnm!
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

if you are looking for a group of girls who go out and have fun but also know how to have a strong sisterhood and strong academics, go KD! if you are looking for a more low key sorority where there is an amazing sisterhood but can be awkward girls, go Pi Phi!

By: just an opinion
by: huh   

literally what

By: huh
#2by:    

if you care about rising in rankings go KD if you care about your sorority being more low key go piphi

By: Guest
#3by:    

both would be a solid choice. kd is known to be cattier to both frats and srats and a little more of a mixed bag, but still fun. some girls in pi phi go out less but they have a better sisterhood and are known as more chill. overall some nice ppl in both

By: :)

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Well first of all KD runs this site so those comments are probably theirs. Second of all trust your gut! Go with the girls that made you laugh the most and you had the best time there overall.

By: hm
#5by:    

They mix with similar frats but kd is arguably “on the rise”

By: Dtd groupies
#6by:    

You couldn't go wrong with either one. KD is a newer chapter, with great energy and a lot of outgoing members. They are definitely on the rise. Pi Phi has been on campus longer than any other chapter here now that Theta is gone. Pi Phis are mostly down to earth and chill and they've always had one of the strongest sisterhoods on campus. Both KD and Pi Phi have strong national organizations so you'll have career connections and the chance to be involved as an alum if you want to be.

By: -

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.