facebook

Considering they are new what is the word on KD

by: pnm

does anyone know who KD mixes with? Overall thoughts?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Surprising   

They are girls. They have arms, legs, hands, feet, hair and all the other things you'd expect to find on girls (although as I don't know all of them, I will apologize if one or more of their sisters is actually missing one of these things.) They are new and ranked lower because no other house wants to be passed by. I know three and they are very sweet, hella fun and just like every other girl in every other house.

HTH

By: Surprising
by: AlsoJan 30, 2021 10:21:39 PM

They also have a really split culture (I.e. there was once a group chat callled “the hot girls of KD” that they only invited some members to, they’ve bullied girls out of the chapter, some frats won’t mix with them due to their attitudes, and some are obsessed with social climbing at any cost)... do not pretend KDs all get along or are all sweet, many are but they have a huge cultural issue

By: Also
by: @alsoJan 31, 2021 4:22:34 PM

Literally how would you know this unless you’re in the chapter

By: @also
by: AlsoJan 31, 2021 5:16:13 PM

I am an omnipotent troll and what I say is absolutely true. I know all about every sisterhood on campus and share my wisdom with the unknowledgeable masses.

By: Also
#2  by: Truth    

They are witches

By: Truth
by: :)Jan 31, 2021 12:48:45 AM

been about a year since Ashley Perison turned me into a frog and the KD witches still refuse to help

By: :)
#3  by: kj   

They were supposed to do tailgates and did winterfest with pikapp

By: kj
#4  by: For real   

They mix with dtd.

By: For real
#5  by: hi   

they think they’re cool bc they had a 2x2 w aephi ox and dke lol

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.