facebook

HELP WITH RANKING (tridelt/skrappa)

by:    

I have multiple sororities I really like and I need a good summary of them before I rank soon. I really like tridelt and sigma kappa but I need to decide on one or the other because I already have another one I really like and know I want to pref. PLEASE HELP tridelt or sigma kappa???? For context I won’t explain how I know but I know for sure I will get a bid from tridelt, and the girls in skrappa told me they wanted me to come back as well (again, this isn’t something I want to argue, I just need help with the decision itself). I know i’m blessed to have the choice to make but Idk what to do

Posted By: pnm
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Idk if someone who got bid promised at Tridelt (you must be like perfect) would come on greekrank but this post seems real idk

By: .
#12by:    

Troll post. Wants you to bash two houses against each other and suggesting they both dirty rushed.

Yawn. Next!

By: Sniff Sniff
by: Yes   

Literally!!

By: Yes
#13by:    

Skrappas PC last year was blah like not hot and also pretty toxic/fake so all roads point to tridelt imo

By: .
by: Lol   

That’s the funniest thing ive ever heard. Sk girls may be a lot of things but they are not fake or toxic. They’ve always been nice to me and all genuinely get a long unlike tridelt

By: Lol
by: lies   

Skrappa girls are so hot not sure what you’re talking about

By: lies
by: @lies   

no they weren't pretty tbh

By: @lies
#14by:    

lol ur about to get skrappa in trouble with panhel for bid promising.

By: oops
#15by:    

Tridelt is the top house on campus. That doesn’t mean it is the best choice for everyone. The default advice is “go with what feels best” and that’s true. Both DDD and Skrappa have a lot in common - fun, like to party, friendly, smart, good sisterhood though a bit cliquey and focused on their looks. Hot girls in both. If they are basically the same in your mind, then go with DDD. Better mixers/pgp, and slightly better reputation/status. You’ll find friends in either, and you’ll have fun in either. Two great options but DDD is most sought after, so if you can’t decide why not go with them.

By: Tri

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.