facebook

HELP WITH RANKING (tridelt/skrappa)

by:    

I have multiple sororities I really like and I need a good summary of them before I rank soon. I really like tridelt and sigma kappa but I need to decide on one or the other because I already have another one I really like and know I want to pref. PLEASE HELP tridelt or sigma kappa???? For context I won’t explain how I know but I know for sure I will get a bid from tridelt, and the girls in skrappa told me they wanted me to come back as well (again, this isn’t something I want to argue, I just need help with the decision itself). I know i’m blessed to have the choice to make but Idk what to do

Posted By: pnm
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Definitely go tridelt

By: Td
by: pnm   

Why do you think I should go tridelt?

By: pnm
#2by:    

Tridelt because they are just as fun as skrappa but more prestigious

By: Td
by: ?   

tri delt is def more of a bummer than sk. girls in tri delt are more boring, cliquey, and into their looks

By: ?
by: Lol   

If you’re superficial enough to pick tridelt because it’s more “top” you def belong there lol

By: Lol
#3by:    

how did u just guarantee yourself a bid to tridelt lmao it’s the most competitive house on campus

By: ???
#4by:    

pick tri delt if you care more about boys/status/looks and skrappa if you care more about chilling/fun/friends

By: tbh
#5by:    

Go with where you felt more comfortable! Could you see yourself being friends with the girls who rushed you? If you go skrappa you’re probably less likely to run into mean girls/ cliques but both houses have good qualities

By: Boo
#6by:    

As someone who has friends in both I’d honestly say put skrappa first. I feel like I’d be very tempted to put tridelt first because they’re like top or whatever and so pretty and good at rushing but a lot of my friends in it have said how cliquey it can be. Skrappa is just as fun with out the major cliques and has multiple girls who picked it over tridelt. That being said Skrappa (and Tridelt) do have a party reputation so hopefully you like to go out.

By: Ya
#7by:    

So... what I’m hearing is both tridelt and Skrappa thought you were so great that they broke the rules of recruitment and bid promised you, risking getting fined, by telling you you’re coming back to both?

By: Interesting
#8by:    

both r great options. both have cool girls, both have fun, don't listen to ppl and go with ur gut

By: abc
#9by:    

Don’t go tridelt. Girls are so cliquey and more shallow. They’re great at rushing but don’t be fooled. Pick a more genuine sorority

By: Advice
#10by:    

LMAO this post def isn't real i don't think you got promised both of those and there sure are a lot of skrappas on here hopping to answer this question hahahha

By: lmao

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hahaha   

Sounds like a tridelt

By: hahaha

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.