facebook

Tri Delta versus Chi Omega

by:    

HELP i have no idea which i like better and i need to decide between the two. I get great and very genuine vibes from both houses and feel like both houses will care about social issues and be active on campus but idk which is better, what are some opinions

Posted By: PNM
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

If it helps, chi o has one of the best sisterhoods of any house at the school. Girls who are in chi o REALLY love it. You won’t regret going chi o but if you want to be in a “top” (not that it means anything) sorority pick tridelt

By: Help

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

Don’t put the cart before the horse... pref both of them, you could still get cut from either and both, like all sororities, are fine options. See how you feel during prefs, you’re not deciding yet

By: One step at a time
#3by:    

and talk to your rhos. also think about which girls you would want to come home to after a rough final or crazy breakup. if it's both, think about coming home after a crazy night - which one do you see yourself being more open with? if it's still both you'll be fine either way lol, it's a good problem to have

By: ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.