facebook

Partying during pandemic

by:    

Which sorority houses have been partying the most during the pandemic????? Specifically wondering about Tridelt because I really loved them but cannot support irresponsibility during the pandemic when so many people are dying and losing their jobs

Posted By: Rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

kappa goes out every weekend

By: kappa
#2by:    

Kappa has been going out like crazy. They really need to be banned from campus.

By: Cuddles
#3by:    

Adpi and zeta and pi phi

By: Um
#4by:    

tri delt def goes out. if you care that much tho maybe greek life isn’t the best place for you

By: lol
by: Sk   

Sk obviously

By: Sk
by: Rush   

I love going out but it’s incredibly irresponsible when ann arbor is in the state it’s currently in. It’s really ignorant to say greek life isn’t meant for me just because I expect people to stay at home for a couple weeks to get things under control????

By: Rush
#5by:    

Your question ought to be Who doesn’t go out because the answer is everyone does.

By: What?
#6by:    

Skrappa, AXO, Gphi, PiPhi

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#7by:    

kappa and tridelt

By: lol
#8by:    

people from every sorority are going out

By: ah
#9by:    

No matter where you go you will find groups of people who go out and people who don't.

By: all
#10by:    

AXO Zeta SK Pi Phi Gphi

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.