facebook

tridelt versus upper mid sorority

by:    

overall what are people’s thoughts on tridelt? are they fake/do they care about social issues and philanthropy or not? I can’t decide between them and DG and i rly want genuine girls and a fun time but i also want a place that aligns with my morals and is well liked. i’m trying so hard not to get skewed by rankings but i just can’t tell at this point it’s so hard to decide

Posted By: rush
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They’re definitely the most real and normal of the top sororities so not a bad option. Go with your gut!

By: Yep
#2by:    

Dg is def more genuine tbh

By: Guest
by: pnm   

what about Tri delta versus chi o?

By: pnm
by: Pnm   

What about adpi?

By: Pnm
#3by:    

those are both great houses. of the top, tridelt is the most genuine and the most philanthropic house on campus. But DG is amazing too! Go with your gut and be yourself. Both great choices.

By: yes
by: rushing   

Aren’t tridelts only focused on partying and stuff? That’s what the rep is so if you want something like that go for it but they’re more about parties than sisterhood IMO.

By: rushing
#4by:    

^^^^^^help

By: rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I love them.

By: Yep!
#6by:    

I like tridelt too. I remember in philanthropy they said they're the highest fundraising sorority on campus and the two chairs seemed to be really passionate about it so that's why I want to pref them but I didn't go to DG's philanthropy round so I can't speak for them!

By: i like them too
by: PNM   

yes!! I didn’t really like DG’s philanthropy round, they didn’t seem to care too much about it:(

By: PNM
#7by:    

This is kinda like a pick your poison type scenario I know fake girls in both and Tridelt being top comes with its own toxicity and DG is pretty catty.

By: .
by: .   

Also you might just end up getting DG out of the two because you don't pick tridelt, tridelt picks you

By: .

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.